[geocentrism] Re: Fw: [creation] Moon landings?

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:22:56 -0500

Philip,

> Word diagram. Take a straight line out to infinity from Earth
> central. Place an arrow pointing up above this line. Thats east,
> and one under pointing down. thats west. This is a 24 hour
> rotating force vector downwards toward the west.  This force
> pervades all space, and obviously it will have greater
> momentum/speed the further from the centre you go.
>
> This speculative theory, and it is mere speculation, maintains
> that all mass/matter in space is constrained to move within
> "restricted bounds" either side of a radial from earth centre. In
> effect the force that carries the cosmos of sun stars at such
> apparent velocities, also must act upon any other bodies in
> space. The force forward (the future?) to the west may be greater
> all the way, than the force backward, (the past?) That is, it
> will always be easier to navigate against the cosmos rotation,
> than it is to navigate ahead of it, and this force increases
> either way the further one is from the centre of rotation, the earth.
>
> The inertial navigation systems upon appollo would show what NASA
> expects to see. Not necessarily the reality.
>
> Now that was my geocentric theory.  But let us suppose for a
> moment, that NASA,made a big mistake and told a bigger lie. More
> on this to come, after I look at the course they claimed to have taken...
>
> Philip.

We are very close to agreement on the plenum's effect on objects (PEO,
hence).

Using a line from the earth's core out to the WAF, as you did, here's my
detailed speculative but empirical model:

1) in deep space the objects feel the maximum PEO -  period = 24 hrs - 4
min, E to W
2) as we approach earth, the PEO weakens: Sun's period = 24 hrs,  E to W
3) again moving closer, Moon's period = 24hrs + 52 mins, E to W.
4) but at 6 1/2 earth radii, the geostat distance, the PEO weakens to zero.
5) with decreasing distance within the geostat distance, the PEO increases
FROM W TO E.
6) at the highest levels of the atmosphere PEO causes air motion W to E, as
observed in the high-level general circulation of jet streams and prevailing
westerlies. At lower levels atmospheric forces of air temp and pressure
dominate over the weaker PEO.

OK, Philip - tear it apart...

Pax Christi, frater.

Robert