[geocentrism] Re: Marshalls assertions

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marshall Hall" <fefinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:08:15 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: Marshall Hall
To: Bernie Brauer
Cc: philip madsen
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:27 AM
Subject: Re: Marshalls assertions

Dear Marshall, I have long delayed responding to yours below, not for lack of
desire, but because I wished to do no disservice, or make any errors, if such
was at all possible.

St.thoma Aquineas said, not actually, but meant, when in Rome do as the Romans
do.

Thus in the doing, whilst my discussions may seem I am favorable to the Romans,
the Catholics and the Marshall Halls, who do not know the complete me, tend to
get a wrong impression of from where I am coming.

I am grateful for you giving me the opportunity of making my position on the
matter clearer.

As you know I am Catholic. To allay any misconceptions that this brings to your
mind, I think I should first of all present a short paragraph of what being
Catholic means in regard to myself, and indeed to all real Catholic
philosophers.

It is written and believed that the floors of the bottom of Hell are paved with
the bones of Catholic Popes bishops and Priests. Throughout history, if it were
not for the few saints who gave their lives for truth, these reprobate clerics
would have long ago brought the church to extinction.  This is acknowledged in
official church history. God never took away the free will of any man or Pope,
to go astray. And most did, at least in their private lives. Few popes are
listed as saints. Even Peter faulted.

Now back to the reality of what you said concerning myself.

"Philip is not alone in avoiding the PROOF that what he thinks is "rational
purely scientific evidence" is in reality the Pharisee Religion's Kabbalic
alternative to true science.

I have never denied the truth of the Pharisee Religion's Kabbalic alternative
to true science. I have in a few posts referred to Newtons secret membership,
and even that Galleleo was a student if not a full member, aided and abetted by
certain Bishops in the Cabal that protected him. This movement, this Satanic
cabal has today all but taken over the entire Vatical establishment. The
Catholic church is no longer present there except perhaps in certain imprisoned
souls. This has been known for years, even if I only became aware of the
details in the last 10 years or so. This does not destroy the church. It
confirms it in exile. And it might if things are not reversed, presage the
beginning of the end times as prophesied..  Most of the philosophers of the
Traditional church in exile (we must exclude simple folk who just pray) have
known of this for decades... the seeds were in place in the 1800's when the
Vatican Bank came under Rothchild control. By 1940, most opposition within the
Church was under control and virtually silenced.. The war stopped all
opposition, as it did stop the secular advance against the criminal banking
system in a number of countries, under the non denominational Social Credit
philosophy, in which ordinary Catholics had a big part.

You said
It has been understandable that they (scientists) have been unaware of the real
source of what they believe to be true (as we all have!), and that they
sincerely believe that they are championing honest-to-goodness "secular"
science.

True.. But rest assured, I am not so deceived. However this does not mean that
we have all the physical answers to repudiate rationally what we have been
falsely taught. This requires a completely new approach, and such will not be
easy without stimulating thoughts in a new direction. The aether would be a
good place to start.

This is all secular of course.. Its going to take supernatural intervention to
get the spiritual side of this cabal inspired revolt and disunity amongst those
who profess to follow Christ, back into correct order.

I can think of only one word,,,  CHASTISEMENT...