[geocentrism] Re: Marshalls assertions

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 07:21:26 +0200

Thank you very much, Steven. You are actually the first person in this
forum, to make this list of five points - although it is posted under
a different thread.
  A have a few clarifying questions about your points, just to make
sure I understand them correctly (no judgement, interpretation or
prejudice is intended with these questions):
ad 1) What is the failure you refer to?
ad 2) What is the behaviour you refer to?
ad 3) What about the van Allan belts prove a geocentric Solar system?
Thank you kindly for following the rules of this discussion.

   Regards,

      Regner