[geocentrism] Re: Marshalls assertions

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:43:13 +1000

This is what I mean by obstropolis  Bernie..

Philip:
Marshall is denying a basic observational experience, that when we are on a
ship at sea, we cannot SEE whether it is the ship that is moving, or the water
that is moving with a tidal current.

Bernie:
A moving ship would have a wake that you could see.
Not so.
Your scientific perception is not observable. A ship on power, running at
5knots , against a current of 5 knots would not be moving, and yet the bow wave
and the wake would be identical to that observed if it were moving 5knots on
still water.

You seem to be having a lot of trouble discerning relative motions.  No matter
you are not alone in that.

You never did reply to my statement that the comets "tail" is not a tail, and
is often forward as well as behind the comets motion.