[geocentrism] Re: Fw: another victory of Our Lady (through the rosary) in Ar

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:05:55 -0800

Marc,

I have played it again, this time with sound.

I disagree about chanting a 'rosary' except to say that it keeps those chanting or singing focused and increases their awareness and their spirit. This effect is recognized even in the movie industry (for example, the British Army being told to sing 'Men of Harlech' at Rorke's Drift, Natal, against the Zulu armies in the film, 'Zulu', is an interesting psychological observation).

That said, I admire these men and women for their courage and, in particular, their faith. To stand up and be counted in the face of such adversity is not easy!

By the way, did you notice the 'Lesbian and teacher' label on one of the mob? I wonder what she is 'teaching' the children entrusted to her?

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com