[geocentrism] Re: Fw: another victory of Our Lady (through the rosary) in Ar

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:31:39 +1000

Marc your attachment to the idea of a "visible" church is erroneous. It is
illogical too. Whilst I am reluctant to use scripture alone, it does tell us
that the Church in the catacombs was visible with a little v..  It may also be
inferred that to the catacombs it will return. still a little v in persecution.
VISIBLE means in my context, known and sought after by those having the desire
by grace to find Her, and I would add the grace to recognise the harlot..There
is not many of these today.
"..Upon This Rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell shall not
prevail against it."
(Matt. 16:18)

"The Church is like the moon; it may wane, but never be destroyed; it may be
darkened, but it can never disappear." St. Ambrose

Now my personal vision is in no way Protestant. I deny not a single dogma of
the eternal church. I do not seek to establish an alternative to Rome. I know
this, that unless this is the last days as prophesied, the faith will be
restored to Rome, and the harlot expelled.

Fatima tells us this will happen... probably after this great chastisement
about to envelope us. However in the last days, or even in this chastisement,
Rome will be annihilated. Other private prophecy says Paris and London too. The
church will return to the east, and the See will be in Jerusalem, till the time
of the final persecution and the antichrist.

Sister Lucy was a prisoner and was locked up, especially in the last days when
the Vatican became hostile and began to openly lie about her. In the beginning
she was bound by vows of obedience, and when these became no impediment to
speak, she was silenced.

Phil