[geocentrism] Re: Forsaken Roots

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:38:57 +0100 (BST)

  As for the rest of your statement. Your final acceptance of what is TRUTH is
intirely limited to a decision of your own intellect.

  No sir, it is not primarily intellect, but a striving of the spirit towards
truth and constant prayer to request wisdom and understanding. That is why
Christ states that we shall know the truth, rather than unravel it or work it
out. This is a personal journey, as it should be, but are you not in danger of
abandoning your responsibility in this respect by accepting the conclusions of
the Council of Trent, or Cardinal Belarmine (my apologies - I can see that I
have spelt his name wrongly, but cannot remember the correct spelling at the
moment), or Pope JP2, or whoever?

  God must be worshipped in spirit and in truth. You cannot have one without
the other.

  Neville.

  Mine is confined in certain dogma by the dictates of an earthly institution
acting as interpreter of the Spirit, to which I am bound by obedience of my own
making, to which I may add my own flights of fancy so long as such does not
conflict with the former.

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.