[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles ..part 2

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:30:04 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Ja..i got the email just now..after i got your second one.....
  Answer: Yes the geometry is correct..

j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Allen,

  Here is a new drawing for your consideration. And I would appreciate it if
you limited your responce to the 1 question reguarding the drawing

  The left drawing is of a fixed camera position at 8 times during a single 24
hour revolution of the earth. The right drawing is of a fixed camera position
at 8 times during a yearly revolution of the earth about the sun.

  The camera is setup parrallel to the nightly axis for convienence ( angle
does not matter ) and is fixed wrt the earth for all 8 positions in each
drawing (any angle change of the camera wrt any axis is due to the earths
movement.

  1) Do you see anything wrong with the geometry as I have represented it,
assuming a HC framework?

  thanks,
  JA