[geocentrism] Re: Celestial Poles ..part 2

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:03:10 -0800 (PST)

  Blue...
Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Allen,
Ad.1) "The two motions nightly and annual would be the same,
...because they take place in the same plane"
* The fact that the annual translational orbit takes place in the
ecliptic plane, only affects the parallactic ellipses.
    There is most certainly rotation in the ecliptic plane ( by definition)
that is what you are inconsistent with in your explanations..the only
consistency is your assertion that it does not exist...?
* What you call the annual motion, still is only the nightly
rotation seen at a progressing phase   NO! The nightly motion is only part of
the overall annual motion in the same way that the circular motion in a
circular sander is part of a orbital sander ..but the two are not equivalent
even though the nightly motion can be seen in the overall motion of the orbital
sander...
360°/365.25days = about 1° per day or 4 minutes further per day.
Ad.2) "It is nothing more then tilting your head/ camera while rotating
(radial orientation) around a given axis."
* I assume you mean the "given axis" axis to be the red axis, i.e.,
the ecliptic axis.
* In that case, you are not correct, because that motion is NOT a
ROTATION, but a TRANSLATION along a (nearly) circular path - the
Earth's orbit. Only because
    1. you ignore the spin of the earth on that "translational" orbit ....
  2. You ignore the very definition/ conditions that constitute and produce I
keep rotation in the first place..

* If it was a rotation, your camera would point 47° away from Polaris
half a year from when it does point to Polaris. NO it would not you keep making
the same mistake if a camera is fixed on the equator looking at polaris it will
always look at polaris year around!?..to add insult to injury it is you who
keeps harping on the translational motion of the earth on the celestial axis..!?
This is not the case, as we do agree on.

- Regner

Quoting Allen Daves :