[geocentrism] Re: Biblical Calendar amendments

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:19:04 +0100 (BST)

Carl,

I'm fairly convinced that the "new" moon of scripture is, in fact, a full moon,
as I mentioned to you very briefly before, although I accept that this is based
entirely upon my understanding of Psalm 83, which may be wrong.

In short, I would be very interested in seeing any more work that you do on
this issue.

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

David mentions the new moon = full moon as being kept by Yahad.  Is this
something I should address further?

Carl