[geocentrism] Re: Biblical Calendar amendments

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 01:50:08 +0100 (BST)

Sorry, Carl, I have been preoccupied by the identification of Saul of Tarsus,
which came as an enormous revelation to me. I hope to make the changes you
require very shortly.

Neville.

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

Will you be able to make these changes?

Carl

Major changes

1)  Biblical calendar as I understand now has days sunrise to sunrise.  This
needs to be changed in the first two tables.  I will have to add justification
in the article when I have more time.

2)  In the second table the months are begun based on the astronomical new moon
in both the Jewish and Biblical calendars, but it is the Jewish calendar that
has postponements.  Jewish: Based on astronomical new moon, with postponements
Biblical: Based on astronomical new moon, no postponements.  'Within' has the
first 'i' in upper case.

3)  Further down the section New Moon, The conjunction can occur on the 29th or
30th day of the month.

4) Crescent:  On the first day of the month the crescent is generally visible
at sunset, indicating that the next day is a work day.

5)  Major phases: The actual phase may be off by one day.

Thank you for making these changes.

My web site is http://yahuah.org.  I hope to be updating my calendar section
there soon.

Carl

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos