[geocentrism] Ballistic missile experiment.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:17:00 +1000

I have refined my experiment to make the math simple, and to explore this
avenue of using a photon to detect geocentricity. It is a waste of time of
course if a radiating photon is not free in space of any force, gravitational,
or aetheric. Available lase power is a non issue, as a technical restriction.

Therefore here are the conditions of the two ballistic missile experiments.

The missile is a photon which has no mass and when fired makes an absolutely
straight trajectory in the direction it was aimed when fired.

The target is a 10 kilometers square.

The range is at such a distance that the photon takes 1 second to reach the
target. Likewise the image of the target takes 1 second to reach the cannon (
transmitter)

First case

The cannon is fixed. the target is moving from the left at 10km/sec.

The cannon must be aimed at a point 20km ahead of the centre visible at the
time of firing to hit the target dead centre..

Here is the reasoning. When the gunner sights the target, it is already 10k
ahead of where it appears, because of the image delay time. When he fires the
photon it will take another second to reach the target, which is now 20k ahead
of the first sighting.

Second case:

The target is fixed in space.

The cannon is moving to the left at 10k/s  the gunner must site the target and
fire at what he sees, to hit the target. not ahead or behind.

Here is the reasoning. It does not matter if the image takes time to reach the
gunner, because the target is not moving at all, even while the photon is
taking a second to reach it. Of course the gunner will wait 2 seconds before he
knows he hit the target.

Leaving aside the unimportant isues of available laser power, after all why in
practise use just one photon? The main point was to prove the principle.

Without being nit picky, the 29 day orbit of the moon makes it almost as
motionless as the sun, in the HC mode. Minimal corrections would be needed to
effect the above demonstration between the earth and moon.

Did I say 2 experiments ? Well if you are still with us, lets do the third..

Once again same range, gun, and target.

Both the gun and the target are stationary relative to each other, and alleged
to be moving at 30k/s to the right. .Our aim is to prove/disprove this.

The Gun and target are still 1 second light speed apart.

As the Target is not moving with respect to the gun, it may be fired directly
at the target, because as the photon takes its second of travel, the target has
not moved.

However if during the second of photon travel both the gun and the target have
moved forward 30kilometers , obviously the 10 k sq target will be missed.

This will happen in firing at the moon, except we will not miss, but the hit
point will always be 30k behind where it was aimed.  if the earth moon system
is indeed orbiting the sun. In a GS system what you aim at will be what you
hit, because nothing is moving.  Once again for the purist, corrections will be
made for the moons lesser motion relative to the earth.