[geocentrism] Re: About time.

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes... outside the Milkyway..... let me work on it.... I would like to get the
relevant write ups to you as well.. let me do some figuring, I may have to mail
a CD if it is otherwise to much to email..... or maybe I can email just the
links?.let me do some consolidation and figuring.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, only just saw this one.

Off the top of my head, I would say that the problem is that the stars we see
are supposed to be rotating around the centre of the Milky Way, too, such that
they and the Sun complete an orbit in 100,000 years. Are you meaning our
position wrt extremely distant stars and galaxies?

Either way, I would be very interested to see a rough sketch of this idea.
Could you do something on paper and either scan it in and send it to me, or
else post it?

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What I was getting out of this was where you show the observational flaw of a
a-centric frame due to the earth?s supposed motion around the sun??this
periodicity issue would seem to be able to demonstrate the observational flaw
which would be compounded due to the "Solar System" hurling around the "Milky
way galaxy" many many times the speed of the earth?s supposed motion around the
sun and thus a proportional spatial displacement? What do you think?

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos