[geocentrism] About time.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:14:14 +1000

Thanks Neville fo pulling the plug and getting us back on theme.

Whilst I appreciate the opportunity you gave to us all to discuss our
denominational differences, it did become obvious as you discerned that it was
geting nobody anywhere.

Frankly you gave more than needed. In some respect I am firmly convinced that
God comes to each individual, direct to his heart, FIRST, and then by knowledge
will the individual seek truth,or at least be open to revelation when it bcome
obvious to him.

Now back to subject :

Geocentrism.

This night, (in my current new location) I watched a TV show by the Jurrasic
Park crowd, as they pushed their theories. I sat up when they showed a globe of
the world with one land mas and the sea over the rest.

Now I am not a geology person, but did not Genesis say a land mass and a water
(sea) Just one land mass.

Perhaps after the flood , then the land split and drifted apart..  Modern
science only errs in the timing. I can accept that there was only one land mass
originally.

geocentrism... Another question, if these modern scientists are correct in
giving this scenario (and proving it according to their methods) then are they
not negating a spinning earth.

After all , though not a geologist I see problems with an unbalanced spinning
globe.

Just  a thort.