[geocentrism] Re: 12 Angry Men

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:57:13 +0100

Dear Philip,
Philip said:
Why do I get the feeling that Jack is going to be sorry he asked...  <grin>
Sorry Phil but I don't share your mirth, I never joke about God when discussing
Him.

Of course I don't submit to Roman Catholicism, I submit only to the Bible
without devious interpretations or additional dogma. I gather that your
daughter has rejected the R.C. faith? Has she embraced anything as a substitute?

You have put your R.C. position quite clearly and I accept that is what you are
told to believe by those who, like you are human and subject to the same human
emotions. I don't accept it.

I do believe that the Holy Spirit does act in us and it is through His
requested help, that we are able to follow God's direction. If we are doing
what the Bible teaches us then it is safe to assume that we are being guided by
the Holy Spirit. That is my position.

The problem arises when strange doctrines start and deviations from God's word
through deliberately bad interpretation or rejection of scripture then it can
be assumed that the Holy Spirit is no longer requested by those who are doing
it and are then given over to the Devil.