[GeoStL] Re: sportrak problem

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:41:13 -0600

-
Todd,

Most GPS's have some sort of a master reset, which clears everything and
sets it as it came from the factory. Garmin uses something like "power
on/new page/zoom in" at the same time for a reset. I'm sure Magellan has a
sequence too so do a google check on your model or Magellan  tech support
should be able to give you that info.

Rich