[GeoStL] Re: production 3.10 for Legend and Vista

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:05:25 -0600

-
 Try going to the 'Main Menu' and toggle left to the 'On-Screen Page' press
the click stick and see if you get the 'Owner Information' box. If you do
and get the 'Owner Information' screen,then you still have that feature.
Bernie

Heit samma lustig
View my web page at:  http://verhey.tripod.com/mywebpage/