[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:02:03 -0600

We can bring a dining fly. Granted if the roads get bad down this way we won't
be there. I love the snow and usually am bouncing off the walls when they start
saying we have a chance at getting some, this time however I hate it! I am
really looking forward to this trip!

From: showme69@xxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: (no
subject)Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:10:00 -0600

For those attending, they are no longer going to be closing the Boone bridge
this weekend because of the weather.

Gale