(no subject)

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:08:55 -0600

-
Wow... I leave out of town for a few days and I get back to 270 + emails in just my geocaching email account.

Had a great trip to Louisville and the Show Me the Cache 1000th find celebration. Show Me the Cache spoke highly of St Louis area. When he started in August of 2001 there were no caches in Louisville and he took trips to St Louis so that he had some to find. (Currently there are 100's of caches in Louisville area. Show Me the Cache has hidden some of the most creative caches I have seen.
There were four of the six total 1000+ find cachers at the celebration. I did find time to do a bit of caching while I was there also. Now I have to find time to log them.

Bruce