[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:52:35 -0700 (PDT)

Should we take the caption on the last picture literally? Great pics, Bernie.

Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  We are slowly headed for home. Right
now we are camped a bit east
of Missoula, MT. Vancouver Island was neat, but the high prices
finally drove us out of there. Ferry ride one way is $200. The
German buildings are from Leavenworth, WA. A really neat place.
Just like my childhood home. For all you experts, like last year,
you can figure the price of diesel that I paid for in BC.
$1.52/liter, not sure if that was the highest. That's all for now.
Bernie
See link below for pics.

http://picasaweb.google.com/happykraut1/VACATIONUPDATE4