[GeoStL] Re: missed them by "this" much

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:29:43 -0800 (PST)

-
Mike, Sara Gomer and I have been discussing this (MO coin) subject and want to
work with 57Chevy (Tim) and others on it. I think I'll show up for lunch today.
I don't think Jim will be able to, tho.  :-(

  Sarah
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
You wanna do lunch? I have to make a run today and will be around sunset
hills at noon.. How convenient! :-)
I was thinking Lion's Choice...

The Missouri Geocoin was being worked on by Charlie (GeoTrailblazer1) but, I
think we should have a contest from all the groups and see which one would
be best. One thought is to have the coin the shape of Missouri. I think the
coin should have the Missouri State Flag, the Flower or Tree, and of course,
the state bird. We could have 2 editions, one being the state coin and
another being a historic state coin featuring Lewis and Clark.

We could have a panel of judges decide made up from all the groups, SLAGA,
KC, Ozark, etc..

Anyhow, let me know about lunch...

Mike

Tired of Spam??