[GeoStL] Re: good morning

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm ok, along with everyone else.  Whole building of tired people, but no one
was hurt and other than the dryer that caught on fire in the basement and 1
elevator still shut down, I think there was minimal damage to the hotel.  The
fun part of the night was walk back up 7 flights of stairs because the fire
department didn't want to turn the elevators back on.
Ah, such is the life of a consultant.  Although I have to admit, this is a
first for me.
Cindy

Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php