[GeoStL] Re: good morning

  • From: "Libby Morehead" <gmalibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:19:44 -0500

-
Surprised to receive something like this from Glenn. Guess I didn't have him pegged so well after all. Sorry to say I watched the whole 3 1/2 minutes. I have been subbing at the middle school all day and this little video was a lot like life as usual there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Nash" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>