[GeoStL] Re: good morning

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

Considering there was a fire in my hotel last night, er should I say early this
morning (12:45 am is morning right?), this kind of expresses how I feel this
morning.
Nothing too major, but enough that we had to be evacuated and I managed a whole
3 hours of sleep. Nothing like waking up to burnt something.
And I thought burnt popcorn was bad.

Thanks Glenn, I'm glad someone's doing their job this morning ;-)

Cindy
aka VAEaglesFan
Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php

we're here to serve and my job here is complete.

gln