[GeoStL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:35:28 -0600

Jones Crew, L Frank says that you can dip your TBs in our caches anytime. Our
goal is to help make this sport fun for everyone.

(Just don't copy and paste your logs  )

-Laurie (Denmother) & John (L Frank)

From: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
deleted logsDate: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:04:25 -0600

My first post as a true SLAGA member. I had seen several folks 'dipping' TBs
into caches that they have done in the past to get a log of miles. I thought
how cool! I got a new TB activated it and started dipping. I got two notices
today that some of my logs have been deleted by the owner of two of the caches.
Did I do something wrong? Is this a 'bad' practice? I got no explanation so far
from the cache owner, but thought this knowledgeable group could shed some
light on the subject for me. Thanks in advance for your help!

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!