[GeoSTL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:14:36 -0500

I found that my log entries from the letterboxes have been deletedWhat I do
not understand is why they don't just temporally disable the cache until
they can fix it or put a message asking someone else to bring a replacement
container the next time.  That is what I do when I cannot take care of the
problem myself in a reasonable amount of time.