[GeoSTL] Re: deleted logs

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:24:17 -0500

For Jim (myotis), maintaining caches would be a fulltime
job!

I personally only have a handful of cache placements and
worry about them like children every night!

The letterbox we found in Forest Park a few days ago needed
maintenance and I noted that in my find log.  I hesitated
making
it a 'should be archived' log type, but I was very close.
If I see
a number of logs over a period of a month or more where it
says the cache is trash or wet and the owner doesn't
respond,
I have no problem recommending it be archived.  And believe
me, the geocaching.com admins KNOW when you enter a log
of that type.