[GeoStL] Re: benchmark event and events in general

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:02:18 -0600

-
This event has been and is being discussed between myself and
happycycler in addition to several other people outside St. Louis.  The
event was going to be setup, it was just a question of who did it.
Sorry to create confusion.  We are working out meeting details as I
speak.  This is a good reminder to myself and others involved in this to
make sure we post meeting details on the event page.  I will also try to
make sure they get posted here.

Thanks Glenn.
Subject field