[GeoStL] benchmark event and events in general

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:50:07 -0600

-
" This is the 200th Anniversary of the Corps of Discovery the Lewis and Clark Expadition."

"I will be in or at the History Museum from 10:00 A.M. till near the dedication,this would seem to be a good place to meet before the Dedication with plenty of time. "

1) is there any interest in a benchmark event cache placed by an out of towner?

2) in general any concerns about an event cache in town being held by an out of towner?

3) as with any cache, I have asked they get local support and cooperation before I approve anything placed by someone that is outside there normal caching area. I am still thinking about it.....