[GeoStL] Re: Wii want to play and the lost bug.

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <entry2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:40:15 -0500

Sorry but it doesn't sound like he was involved with SLAGA - Its possible
someone else may have run into that person - maybe you will get lucky.
However, I suggest contacting :FirstFacts who as CribbageWitch mentioned
appears to have just placed a note claiming to have placed it in a cache in
Kansas (yet it was done as a note not a Drop).

"wii want to play outside" only has 20 finds and was active for 7 months
April to November 2008 when he last logged in.

  _____