[GeoStL] Re: Wii want to play and the lost bug.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 07:48:31 -0500

I used to know everyone in town. I find that is no longer true and I do not know them.

glenn
On May 12, 2009, at 7:19 AM, Jim Greene wrote:

Hi,
wii want to play outside is not a member of SLAGA, and I have never met him. Maybe somebody else on the freelist does though.

Strider

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Adam Doud <entry2005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I'm posting here correctly...

I'm looking to find out if anyone in your area knows the cacher "wii want to play outside" -

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=0d807194-4e04-4d42-83cd-d07a030da67a

Reason I ask is because they picked up a TB of mine last July and it went missing from there. I've tried contacting them/him/her a few times to no avail. I was wondering if maybe someone from that area might be able to get a hold of them and find out if the bug is out there somewhere? Gracias in advance.

--MGb
Chicago, IL

Glenn