[GeoStL] Re: Who DO I Blame?/ Hot Stock Tip

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:30:53 -0500

-
I've used the baby wipes when there is no water around. I have tecnu. But I
have found that just getting to some water is the key, I seldom use Tecnu
because the bottle is so small it wouldn't last long. I had a REALLY bad
case last year (it was my own cache!) and have been real careful since. I
don't avoid the plants. Well I do if I can, but there are some caches where
you just can't help but get in it. But I try to wear long clothes (helps to
wear it over something so that you can take them off inside out before you
get in the car and get the oil on the car.) and wash as soon as possible.
Haven't had a bad case since and I have seen a lot of PI since then.

Jen-who has also tried a lot of PI remedies!

shared books are happy books www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com

My BookCrossing pages:
www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/bookcrossing.html

Subject field