[GeoStL] Who DO I Blame?/ Hot Stock Tip

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:50:16 -0500

-
Roll'M III or Chain Mail for this most glorious case of poison ivy? Not THE
best I've ever had, but most certainly will be one to remember -- at least for
the next couple of weeks of steroids and all the Benadryl I can handle.  (It's
never a good sign when the doctor asks, "Have you seen things crawling up the
walls ? If you get to that point then you know you've reached the overdose
stage."
I've checked the logs and Tim, Pam & Molly were two days behind me  (and
coincidentally the only real life geocachers I've ever met -- hmm weird you
say? *I* think so ....) By my calculations, if I picked up this  creeping crud
from one of those two caches then at least one of the three of them should be
starting to scratch.
Just.
About.
NOW!

OK,  SURE, sure ,  I wore open  toed/footed pool shoes and a dress which
naturally and  "logically" explains why my elbows, arms and face itch.  NOT! I
could provide much better descriptions of the miniature pods sprouting from the
backs of my hands, but, gosh, I don't know this list well enough yet to share
THOSE kinds of graphic details.

Nancy (The NHL of the TKLNHL&Kyd)
now taking any and all proven  and UNproven remedies in the anti-itch
department. -- and rethinking the value of summer geocaching when she KNOWS
(knows knows knows) her susceptibility to all things which cause itch. WHAT was
I thinking??

BTW -- That Hot Stock Tip -- Pfizer -- the makers of Benadryl -- look for the
value to rise due to increased sales in the North St. Louis County area.

Subject field