[GeoStL] Re: Who DO I Blame?/ Hot Stock Tip

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:03:07 -0500

-
Nancy, so sorry to hear about your poison ivy.  I totally sympathize with
your misery, been there done that many times.  Everyones right about the
washing up fast-it works.

But here's something I've wondered about and never tried.  If you had no
opportunity to clean up with water, do you think wiping off the exposed
areas with something like baby wipes or wet naps would work?  Anybody ever
tried this?

Susan