[GeoSTL] Re: What to do, What to do..

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:11:24 -0500

It is very hot and humid out there today.  My plans
are to stay indoors and work on the computer all
day.  I have some catching up to do, since I spent
much of Friday and Saturday behind the wheel
of a car trying to figure out where to park for caches.

Regarding the goverment agency stuff - I'm sure
you are aware that I went through the geocaching.com
cache page 'Meet With Your Goverment
Agency' and culled it down for web content at:
http://www.GeoStL.com/SLAGAPublicLandUse/index.html
This is the same page where I would like to put links to the
approval form downloads.