[GeoSTL] What to do, What to do..

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:37:01 -0500

I had dead set plans yester day of visiting Jack, Mud creek, boot leg, a wet
bambi and a lost mine. JoA had other plans so I spent the day buying a bunch
of Rubbermaid stuff (!) and visiting  local parks  in town gathering
information.

Today I was going to get an early start to make up for yesterday? Now its
11:30am. Too late for all of the above.

Then again I could go visit a mini flower park,  a portable library and
Disneyland, while holding 3 fords and Jack as reserve?..

Or I could go back to bed, or work on the ?permission letters? and  the
?consolidating the Gov. Agents info? projects. Then again I have a pile of
Rubbermaid stuff to deal with OR I could find 6-7 more continuing education
units that need to be done for work pronto If I plan on keeping my license
to work (this seems rather important) ?. I need to find me one of those big
ole power washers to wash the house, (naw, too hot) .

I think I need to take a break and get ready for the day,  that?s for sure.
Sound like it has the possibility of being busy.

Lets see, I know RGS doesn?t work, so he?s probably already out spending
quality time with ?Whats ?er name?, Island Dave is already enjoying Island
life, K. & Ms E. could be resting up from yesterdays activities, Ma & Pa are
already out quietly finding everything in sight and HikerBob & Michelle are
more than likely out staying just ahead of Barramus who dosnt work either
but is tooo busy to go camping or anything. Earllannis have been blasting
the heck out of a rock hole and have very busy plans.

Jen is hoping that planting books will ?spread the word? & I am sure and
WOW4mom is planning another series of strategic strikes on the area land
managers to dazzle them with the merits of geocaching.

It IS stacking up to be a very busy day. I really need to rest up, ya?ll are
wearing me out.

Glenn
AKA: Sluggo