[GeoSTL] Re: What to do, What to do..

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:03:59 -0500

Yep too hot to do too much today. But I think I found a few so I should probably log them.

Bruce

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: What to do, What to do..
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:15:03 -0500

Uh?. Did I know that?? Uh?. Oh Yea, sure, I knew that? that?s the ticket.
Maybe I need to think about that project mag. Stuff. I?ll put it on the todo
list?. Got to get organized?. & motivated? NOTE: pick up a copy of the MS
Motivation software?

Off to st charls.

Gln
AKA the organizer?