[GeoStL] Re: Vehicle titles - NGR

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:36:47 -0500

-
If they're purchasing the vehicle, you would have to sign the title to
them.  If you're re-buying from them, I would think they'd have to
re-sign it to you.

Either way, why don't you ask them why they need it.  If it's simply
for proof, offer to meet them at the agent's office or another
location.  That way, you stay with the title and they can get the info
needed.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger