[GeoStL] Re: Thank You for a great Dinner

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:45:03 -0500

-

Sorry I didn't make it. I was helping to move my daughter into an apartment.
She promised to have plenty of "muscle" there so all I needed to do was
bringmy truck and trailer...... Well, that didn't pan out, and rather than
getting done before the sun set, I finally got out of there at 11:30. Not
exactly as planned.

Sorry I missed the festivities.

Dan Henke wrote: - I would like to say thank you to all those who came to
dinner last night at Bandanas.....when I first thought of getting together
inthe evening I thought maybe 6 or 7 people would show up and we could visit
and have a great time .....little did I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I
havebeen around cachers long enough to know when you say FOOD it is like
waving a red flag at a bull :) Anyway at last count there were 22 cachers at
the dinner and I believe I at least got to say hi and visit a little bit
witheach. Makes a person feel real good to know that being basically alone
uphere right now all I have to do is send out an email and poof I have
friends pop over to brighten the evening. Thanks again to all of you and
don't worry we will do it again soon. Dan ---------------------------------
Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business. **************************************** For List Info or To make
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---