[GeoStL] Thank You for a great Dinner

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 06:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

-
I would like to say thank you to all those who came to dinner last night at
Bandanas.....when I first thought of getting together in the evening I thought
maybe 6 or 7 people would show up and we could visit and have a great time
.....little did I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Of course I have been around cachers long enough to know when you say FOOD it
is like waving a red flag at a bull :)

  Anyway at last count there were 22 cachers at the dinner and I believe I at
least got to say hi and visit a little bit with each. Makes a person feel real
good to know that being basically alone up here right now all I have to do is
send out an email and poof I have friends pop over to brighten the evening.

  Thanks again to all of you and don't worry we will do it again soon.

  Dan