[GeoStL] Re: Thank You for a great Dinner

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
Actually Rich I did offer to pay....of course the only one listening at the
time was Kevin (Little Purple) and said no  so I had to go with the will of the
people .

  Lots of fun though and enjoy the Tour de Grant this weekend ....I kind of
wish I could go along ...but now weekends are my only time at home

  Dan
GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
A "good" host. A "great" host would have PAID for the dinner! :-)

But, good idea anyway, Dan.

Rich