[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: Susie Nelson <szcue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:01:15 -0500 (EST)

Hey!  We found that cache, the private back yard, and the nursing home.
Nursing home had great parking!! Never did find the entrance to the park via a
street, maybe they moved it!  LOL
Susie

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:32:18 -0600
Subject: [GeoStL] Suggestions?
From: nrover@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the latest log on one of my caches. Keep in mind that the cache is a
bison tube attached to a tree branch with a steel fishing leader.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2V6ZT

I'd go check on it over lunch, but now I have no idea where it might be. :-/

After 59 consecutive finds... any thoughts on the best way to "mentor" this new
cacher without sounding like a grumpy old man?

--
Cheers,

Nathan Rover

Connect with me: