[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: Michael Rogers <kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:21:30 -0800 (PST)

Great idea!

________________________________
 From: Mr. EX-President <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:19 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

Replace the bison tube with a large bird house and attach it to the tree.  It
will stay there longer and more people will find it. :-)

________________________________
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:32:18 -0600
Subject: [GeoStL] Suggestions?
From: nrover@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the latest log on one of my caches. Keep in mind that the cache is a
bison tube attached to a tree branch with a steel fishing leader.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2V6ZT

I'd go check on it over lunch, but now I have no idea where it might be. :-/

After 59 consecutive finds... any thoughts on the best way to "mentor" this new
cacher without sounding like a grumpy old man?

--
Cheers,

Nathan Rover

Connect with me: