[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:05:41 -0600

this sounds like a couple of cachers in the area if they can't find it they leave another container and claim it.

On 11/28/2011 11:56 AM, Heather Pisani wrote:
Once a cacher couldn't locate my cache because it hidden well so, they left another container where they though it should had been hidden! That's frustrating...

Heather

On Nov 28, 2011, at 11:29 AM, Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Contact them and ask them for a description of where they put it. I frequently contact new cachers, first to welcome them to geocaching and thank them for finding my cache. I then refer them to to the SLAGA web page and invite them to join.
elkie

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.