[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:38:27 -0500

St. Joe is practically our back yard. It is a great park and like the others
have said each of the trails are great. There is currently a lot of talk about
shutting down the ORV trails due to the dust and lead exposure  risk. So if you
want to ever do those trails this may be the time. If you are out this way take
some time to do some of the caches in the area! Take a short drive to do Billy
Goat Gruff-new cache we placed just a couple weeks ago.

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:14:07 -0700From: luigilula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Re: St. Joe State ParkTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx live in Park Hills,  but
never done the ORV stuff.  The paved trails are nice to ride a bike or walk on
and there are horse trails too.  LuAnnStephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
-I was born and raised near there. It is all awesome and very
beautiful.StephenOn Tuesday, September 11, 2007, at 02:05PM, "Brian and Sue
Steele" wrote:>Anyone been out to St. Joseph state park and tested their ORV
trails? Can't decide if I wanna hit the trails riding or walking. :)
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings,
and more!
Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline