[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

Jen is right, tho during the week it isn't nearly as noisy.

Jen <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Yes, Off road vehicles.

  All I can say about St. Joe, is if you don't like noise, don't go.

  We like the quiet and solitude of many parks, for us that is why we go, but
this one was very noisy, making it unpleasant for us.

  That is just our opinion, obviously we are not into ORV.

  Jen