[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park

  • From: Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

The noise factor is why we are camping at Hawn State Park.  I would really like
to do some hiking at Hawn.  I was thinking on the way home we could spend some
time getting dirty on the trails at St. Joe.  It's a girls weekend out so what
could be more fun than getting dirty? :)  I've never been to St. Joe's but have
been wanting to go since we got our four wheelers.  Thanks everyone for the
input.  It is appreciated.

GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park
   From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:41:50 -0500

Yes, Off road vehicles.

All I can say about St. Joe, is if you don't like noise, don't go.

We like the quiet and solitude of many parks, for us that is why we go, but
this one was very noisy, making it unpleasant for us.

That is just our opinion, obviously we are not into ORV.

Jen