[GeoStL] Re: Speaking of Trivia ... (Farmington?)

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Something has come up and I won't be able to attend.  Sorry to miss the fun.

  Yvonne

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I'm definitely interested. If needed, my wife can probably come and
be a body as well. If we can't get a table full by Thursday, I'll
have to bow out as well. I haven't even looked at what I'll do that
weekend as far as travel and hotels are concerned.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx