[GeoStL] Re: Speaking of Trivia ... (Farmington?)

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:06:54 -0600

Always!  XD XD XD
Probably Bridget though!

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tnsl
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:33 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Speaking of Trivia ... (Farmington?)

  Was it something I said??

  Nancy
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 10:10 PM

    Something has come up and I won't be able to attend.  Sorry to miss the fun.

    Yvonne

    Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      -
      I'm definitely interested. If needed, my wife can probably come and
      be a body as well. If we can't get a table full by Thursday, I'll
      have to bow out as well. I haven't even looked at what I'll do that
      weekend as far as travel and hotels are concerned.

      Andrew

      On 2/11/08, tnsl wrote:

      > Are there any "takers" for the Feb. Trivia Night in Farmington with the
      > Jones' Crew?
      >
      > When we first talked about it several people expressed an interest.
Since