[GeoStL] Re: Speaking of Trivia ... (Farmington?)

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:09:55 -0600

We (Chalkdusty & I) missed the email from a week or so ago, but as of last
night I still don't have the trivia night as an approved night off.  Don't know
when I'll see the time slip come in my mailbox -- could be as late as that
Thursday -- so I guess we had better say we'll try for next time.

Dave (DumLuck)